adbra Gratitude Planner
Daily Gratitude Journal, Goal Setting and Planning for Better Well-Being and Mental Health | 12 Focus Areas and Prompts Throughout | Undated A5 + Bonus Stickers & Colouring Book | Carbon-Neutral and Plastic-Free Packaging
- GRATITUDE JOURNAL – Daily journal section for reflecting on what you are grateful for – a practice proven to reduce anxiety and improve feelings of well-being & happiness. Recurring check-ins with unique positive affirmation illustrations and growth attitude exercises that will help you proactively work on your resilience and track your progress. Can be used as a manifestation journal, planner or diary.
- UNDATED DAILY PLANNER – A daily actions & notes section allows you to plan your actions and progress towards your goals – this is a getting stuff done planner. Includes weekly and fortnightly check-ins to help you identify and track SMART goals. Features an undated calendar that can be started anytime.
- 12 GROWTH HACKS – A different growth area is introduced every two weeks in your planner journal, along with tips & tricks to develop it, help you achieve your goals and find your inner peace.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY SET – As well as the A5 self-care journal planner, the set contains a beautiful recyclable gift box, a mindful colouring book, stickers to help you track your progress in the different growth areas and an e-book on living sustainably.
- PERFECT GIFT IDEA – Ideal present for someone looking to find ways to improve their well-being. A mindful journal that’s different from other gratitude journals. A unique gift for people interested in mindfulness.
- Shop: adbra Happiness Habits
- Owner: adbra Happiness Habits
- Our Story:
We are an East London-based small business. We were inspired to start adbra after we experienced the benefits that particular self-help tools and techniques brought to our daily lives. We read, researched and practised many theories before deciding which to focus on, in our range. We wanted to be able to share those experiences and benefits with as many people as we could.
We began creating mindfulness and sustainability challenge jars from home and have gone on to develop positive affirmation and gratitude products which we're extremely excited to share with you.
We recognised that the only way to do ethical business is to be mindful of our planet's limited resources. We make sure sustainability is a consideration in everything that we produce. Where we can't ensure something is recycled or made in our small studio, we carbon offset our shipping and materials. We do this by donating to tree-plating projects in the UK and abroad.
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for supporting our small business!
Adel & Libby x
- Ships From:
- 5.00 rating from 2 reviews